Shrinking The Planet – One Ride At A Time

R2ADV Shirts Are Ready For Ordering!

Well the inaugural batch of R2ADV shirts are now available and there’s good news and more good news.  You can order from multiple sizes and you can pick any color from Custom Ink’s color palette!  Again, you can pick any color from Custom Ink’s regular color palette.  Just note which color you want in the comment section of your order form USING CUSTOM INK’S NAME FOR THE COLOR.  That way there will be no confusion.

You can check the shirts out here:

Ride2Adventure Shirts!

To see all the colors available, go here:

Ride2Adventure Shirt Colors

Hurry, the sign up closes Sept 17th so we can get the shirts delivered to NH by the first of October and I can get them out to you ASAP!

Here are some examples for you to get excited about…

your front designyour back design

your front designyour back design

your front designyour back design

Advertisements

8 responses

1. tengoal

Mike – you are a charitable cause (or should be) so these ARE tax deductible – RIGHT? 🙂

September 6, 2012 at 11:16 pm

• Matt,
      While I’d like to think so, I’m afraid Uncle Sam would not see it the same way and therefore would not give R2ADV charitible status. That being said, the shirts are being delivered to NH, so there should be no STATE sales tax. Check your local laws to determine if you should follow up and pay applicable state taxes when they are sent to you. OK Kemosabe’?

September 6, 2012 at 11:49 pm

2. Observations of a Perpetual Motorcyclist

Hi Mike

I ordered a shirt, but I forgot to put in the colour, oops.

If there’s still time can you let me know what the colour choices are, if not, i’ll take what i get.

Regards

David Cooper

September 7, 2012 at 12:34 am

• Hi David,

Click on the new link I added for shirt colors above, choose the color your want an post it here. I’ll edit your order, no worries. 🙂

Best,

Mike

September 8, 2012 at 9:49 pm

• Observations of a Perpetual Motorcyclist

I’ll go with the Burnt Orange. Thanks Mike.

September 10, 2012 at 10:15 pm

3. Kaylee Levine

I see a future Chanukah present for your niece who luv u guys…. Just kidding 🙂

March 4, 2013 at 5:52 pm

4. Kaylee Levine

As my phsical science teacher told me “get down on your knees and ask the Hanukkah fairies if you want it that badly”

March 5, 2013 at 9:10 pm

Tell Us What You Think

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s